Wednesday, January 18, 2006

My inspiration



This is where I go two or three times a year for some inspiration.




Awdurdod Parc Cenedlaethol Eryri - Snowdonia National Park Authority
It is an Environmental Studies Centre in North Wales and it is called Plas Tan y Bwlch or just Plas will do. This means a manor in Welsh.

I will have a section of photos I have taken in Flickr for those who are interested.

These are some UFO's that I started at various courses at Plas Tan y Bwlch. I just love this little motif that I keep noticing here and there inside the house so I am always looking for different ways of using it. Maybe I will be able to show you some finished work from Y Plas before long.







3 comments:

judypatooote said...

Seeing the picture of North Wales and other blogs of Australia, makes me wonder why i stick around Ohio....it is so beautiful...thanks for sharing the pictures....

kay susan said...

What a gorgeous place - no wonder you are inspired. I love that piece of quilting.

Robin Green Eye said...

just beautiful! you don't see too many castles in Illinois!