Monday, January 23, 2006

A Productive Day January 23rd














I made myself a promise to create a something with love or hearts every day this week. I made a small quilted panel covered with hearts using some of the dyed fabric from yesterday, unfortunately I have been unable to take a successful photo of it this evening. It will have to wait until daylight I'm afraid.

I've just noticed it has turned midnight on my clock. That means I've missed a day.

Here is a small bag I made in the Summer. These are almost the same colours as my quilted piece.

7 comments:

Gill said...

Margaret, you must have 36 hour days, you produce so much lovely work. How do you do it?

MargaretR said...

One of the benefits of getting older Gill. You are supposed to have more time after you retire. It doesn't always work out like that(smile). I must admit I don't seem to need half as much sleep as I used to. Bed 12.30 am up 7.30.

mrsatroxi said...

Hello!

I have been stopping by your site for some time now, and I thought I should say hi.

I just wanted to thank you, because your site, your photography, your art, is heart-achingly beautiful, and it is a bright spot in my grey days.

Thank you again.

Liz said...

What a gorgeous bag, Margaret! Love it.

judypatooote said...

Another reason I wish I lived by you.....that is just beautiful.....

Robin Green Eye said...

beautiful! and i usually don't go for such bright stuff, but I love that.

MargaretR said...

Thanks Goddess.