Monday, January 02, 2006

A quilted evening bag


Thanks to everyone who left comments on my blog. I have just found them and I don't quite understand yet why some show up on the website whilst others have to be moderated by me. I suppose it's something to do with the signature at the bottom.

I have a feeling I'm already procrastinating on the second day of the new year by surfing other blogs.

I have just taken an hour's walk along the beach but deliberately left my camera home as I realise it's no joke for my husband as I stop every few minutes to crouch down or climb up somewhere to take photos. He just pretends he's not with me as I have been known to lie on the floor taking an interesting angle of something. Another habit is picking up strange objects from the road that have been run over by cars, so I always carry a plastic bag with me. Dried leaves, flowers, snails, pebbles, shells all go into my bag.

I have work to finish for my Designbyte list, so I must stop blogging for now, but I will just put up another photo of something I made for the EG exhibition before I finish.

4 comments:

ambermoggie said...

gorgeous bag margaret

Robin Green Eye said...

This is just beautiful.

Liz said...

Lovely bag. I'm like you on walks - but at least I have the kids with me as an excuse! (although the eldest is starting to find me an embarrassment!).

Sue said...

I adore this beautiful bag - you are clearly as talented with textile art as with digital art! Thanks for sharing it - what a treat! SueK