Friday, January 13, 2006

Sketchbook Cover


All last evening was spent on Blogger but I forgot to write in it!

The time was spent setting up a Flikr account after visiting Chloe's Place: More Hearts Loaded

I realised this was the way forward and I still have to learn how to enter my sets of work on Flikr seperately as Chloe has done and I would like to thank her for her help. I will carry on 'playing' until I get it right. Watch this space.

I'm posting more pages from my sketchbook and the sketchbook cover. Pieces left over from my bag shown here Digital Gran: Finding things out were used to decorate the cover. the original piece was made using co-ordinating strips of various material laid over a piece of calico and stitched into roughly using all types of machine stitches. It was fun and also an opportunity to try out new stitches.

4 comments:

Robin Green Eye said...

Holy cow, that is gorgeous, beautiful work!

judypatooote said...

I am so glad I found your sight... Your a gal after my own heart....I saw Chloes hearts and they are just beautiful....and your work is gorgeous too.....so looking forward to more post.....

Maureen said...

Margaret
It's been interesting to meet you via your Blog and "bloggerswho embellish" and I look forward to seeing more of your work.

MargaretR said...

Thanks to all three of you for your kind words and for visiting my blog.