Thursday, February 02, 2006

As old as you feel!

I was tempted to have a go at this quiz today. The results? I act like a 26 year old(smile) Can't be bad can it?

You Are 26 Years Old


20-29: You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences.


I've had a busy day using my printer to print fabrics. I can't say I was entirely happy with the results today, after testing a few times I had pleasing images on white cotton. The colours were not as bright as I would have liked even with the help of Mamarox of Little Bits of Fluff and Insanity From the Studio who adviced me on settings to use with my Epson D88. Thank you, Mamarox.



Another design that I think could be stitched using some of the leaves on the door shown in Digital Gran: Canada,New York and Printing last night.

3 comments:

Dorothy Gibbs said...

Hi Margaret,
I did it and it said I was 18. That's weird because I always say I'm 19 if asked my age! grin
Dorothy

MargaretR said...

Hi Dorothy, I knew you were just a big baby(smile)

mrsatroxi said...

Hi Margaret!

Lovely art, as always. :)

Thank you for the nice e-mail through my friend! That was very kind.

Those internet quizzes are fun!