Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Crooked stitches





I have been stitching my Crazy Quilt block and my stitches are becoming more even.
The colours in this image are not very good, but I just wanted to prove that I am being creative and it does have a heart on it. This one is a special one for Sara of mainly zaz as she enjoyed my series of hearts so much!

I was thrilled tonight when I found I'd had a mention in Sharonb's inaminuteago - the blog

Another passion of mine is house plants, not that I know the names of half my plants, but I do love them and they never seem to die. The treatment they get is nothing special, they get watered when I remember and still they survive. Here is a small corner of my living room that looks a bit like a jungle!

2 comments:

mrsatroxi said...

My houseplants are the same way! People have asked me how I keep them alive, and I always say that I water them....sometimes. I don't think they like that answer. :)

Thank you very much for your sweet comment on my site. Thank you for your best wishes. I do appreciate it. Thanks again.

dijanne cevaal said...

HI maragret

thank you for your lovely comments on my blog. Love all yoru digital design and the mask. I tried to email you- but did something happen to Threadends?
Dijanne