Thursday, February 09, 2006

A Quilted Page


I haven't been creative at all today, so I am posting another page I made for my Australian RR books. The topic for this one is colour and shade.



I watch the river in it's many moods. This was how it looked a couple of days ago, very rough and choppy and another photo of a stormy day. Then I searched for another photo I had taken a some months ago of a rainbow bridging the river estuary. The river has many moods and looks different every day. At one time they discussed having a barrage to keep the water levels constantly high. I would have hated this, because for me the beauty of the estuary is the tides ebbing and flowing and looking different every day.
Wild birds feed along the shore.

4 comments:

Sue said...

What beautiful quilting and colours, Margaret - it's stunning.

judypatooote said...

WOW to all those pictures...your quilt too.....and the rainbow....
BEAUTIFUL!

judypatooote said...

It's me again, when I look at that rainbow picture, I just want to burst into the song, somewhere over the rainbow......

MargaretR said...

I thought I could hear someone singing. Now I know who it was(s)