Monday, February 27, 2006

Sculpture at Beaulie





It was my birthday today and I have had a brand new computer which I set up this evening, so this is just a very short posting tonight.
I took these photos a while back whilst on holiday in Devon in the South of England. The two top ones were taken at Beaulie, a stately home and the other at a little village with a very interesting art gallery. I will try to find the details, I know I have them somewhere. I thought someone might find them interesting.

10 comments:

Grumpy said...

Belated happy birthday digital gran and happy new computer!

Jo in NZ said...

Happy birthday Margaret! and a new 'puter...lucky you.

Helen Cowans said...

Like the top two photos especially - Those sculptures are quite elegant and scary all at once!

Helen

Stitching with Schnauzer and Siamese said...

Happy birthday Mags, hope it was a great one! Love the sculptures ..please give us more details.

Maggie H

Shirley Goodwin said...

Happy birthday, Margaret! A new computer is a great present. Love those photos - not the sort of thing you find in New Zealand.

MargaretR said...

Thanks to you all! I have finished setting up my new computer and I have networked it. I'm very pleased with it.

I will try to find the leaflets that I had about these sculptures, they are here somewhere(smile)

Kari said...

Happy Birthday Margaret - lovely pictures (as always, LOL!).

I particularly love the monks, very evocative.

Kari
(Catching up after my arty weekend)
PPS - I used to live in a town called Beauly in Inverness!

abeautifulcraft said...

Happy Birthday Margaret, sorry it's late. Still don't have my PC back .....Hope your birthday was a really special one. I enjoyed reading about St David's Day, have never heard of it before!

rupr said...

Happy birthday.
I love those sculptures.

MargaretR said...

Thanks for the birthday wishes Rupr.
I love those sculptures too and I have more photos that I can post soon.