Friday, February 24, 2006

Skeleton leaves and rust



I found one skeletonised holly leaf and used it to create a design by changing the size of the leaf and rotating and reversing it a few times. I used it for my Christmas card a couple of years ago.



This photo was taken years ago, but I know a few of my friends enjoy a bit of rust as much as I do, so I thought they would appreciate this anchor.

Did I mention I bought a new 80 GB External Hard Drive yesterday? I can't believe how useful it is and what a time saver it is going to be. I have over 15 GB of images saved on it already and I have loads more CD's to copy. They are so easy to access and can even be seen as a slideshow because I downloaded My Pictures Windows XP so it works exactly the same as my laptop Hard Drive.

2 comments:

Zaz said...

love that rust Margaret! have you used that picture for anythign? It looks full of potential to me!

the skeleton leaf design is great - smart- to use it for a christmas card design!

Sara

winterchild said...

Love your blog Mags...these are awesome :)
x Bobs
aka Titania Queen of the Fairies ;-P