Saturday, March 18, 2006

Feet for Illustration Friday



I could not resist using this photo of my husband's foot when on holiday a short time ago. It's a bit of a joke that he will not wear sandals without socks, but he has found a comfortable pair at last and I took this photo as proof to show my sons.



And this one is a photo I took of my toes. Can you see them?
I took a lot of pictures of this 'cobbled art' showing the Canute connection with Knutsford in Cheshire.

I will try to design something involving feet later.

3 comments:

The Unknown said...

Maybe it's just my pc but I could not see the picture you posted?
love

MargaretR said...

I apologise to anyone who has failed to see my images. A Blogger fault. i have posted them again and I think you will be able to see them. Thanks for letting me know about the problem.

Maureen said...

Margaret,
like "unknown" I couldn't see the pics yesterday,but everything is fine tonight.(Sunday Australian time)