Friday, March 24, 2006

Illustration Friday. A Monster


This my attempt at a monster. I used S C R I B B L E R to draw it. He hides in the cellar and is covered with cobwebs.
I wasn't too keen on the topic, but it was fun. I might try again later in the week.

The Scribbler is a very clever fun program where you draw an outline and then set it to do it's work of finishing the image. You can never tell what it will look like after the Scribbler has done it's work, but it is possible to stop when you are happy with the image.

7 comments:

Valeri said...

This looks fun. What by the way is 'the scribbler'?

Maggie H said...

This has a very 3D sculptural quality about it. Love it.
Maggie H

melanienyc said...

interesting...sounds like a fun tool to play with

CATRAVEN said...

I really like this! What a fun tool that must be!

Jo in NZ said...

This looks great Margaret. Did you photoshop the background?

MargaretR said...

It's PSP9 Jo. It's my favourite graphics program just now. I seem to use one prog for a time and then use something else. I find I get confused using more than one at a time.

The Unknown said...

Great looking illo. I think it looks a little creepy in a beautiful way.
love