Sunday, March 26, 2006

Planet Earth

I have just been watching David Attenborough's Planet Earth on TV. Isn't Nature just wonderful? I also admire the people who go down into these deep caves to film so that we can see the wonders that have taken millions of years in the making.

As today is Mother's Day I have had visits from my sons and family this afternoon.
This morning I went to Rhos on Sea and walked along the promenade, it was nice and warm, but the tide was in and there were not many photo opportunities.
I like the colour of these rocks, it is a beautiful green.




This shelter on the promenade was the inspiration for a design.

6 comments:

Helen Suzanne said...

oh my are those rocks for real? i found green rocks too today but they were tiny pebbles in a cove. wasn't the cave program amazing. Those crystal structures were just beautiful.

Liz said...

I love that design you've done from the shelter, Mags. I watch Planet Earth too - isn't it wonderful?

marion said...

Love the design. I check in daily, Margaret, your photos are always fab!

Shirley Goodwin said...

Ooooh, another lovely design.

downunderdale said...

love the rocks - all slimy looking and also the design, Mags - you are far too clever by half.

MargaretR said...

That's just the word for those rocks, slimy! But it's a lovely colour with the sunshine on it.