Saturday, March 11, 2006

Wonderful news(Gaudi's Barcelona)

(Please remember you can always click on the image to see a larger view)


I went to Barcelona(you will find more photos of Gaudi's work here) in 1998 and I took photos of everything I could find to do with Gaudi while I was there. I was very proud of these photos and I took them with me if I went on a course to share them with anyone who was interested. I remembered where I'd shown them last and when we were tidying up we threw loads of paper and rubbish into the bin. I wanted a particular photo weeks later, but I could not find the envelope where I kept then anywhere. I searched the place from top to bottom without finding them and I was really upset about it. This is ages ago.



This afternoon I was looking for something else and found a photo album I'd bought and I decided I'd start to put some photos in it. When I opened it I had a lovely surprise, I had already filled it with all my Barcelona photos. I still don't remember doing it. The important thing is that they are safe. So these images are a little taster of what's to come. I will post a few of them now and then.

10 comments:

Zaz said...

I am so pleased you have found them Mags! they look super - as all of your photos are ! I look forward to seeing more of the same !

Sara

Shirley Goodwin said...

Wasn't Gaudi amazing? I think his work is fabulous.

marion said...

Hurrah! What a wonderful surprise. Great photos, too.

Liz said...

Brilliant, Mags... so glad you found them at last...

Maureen said...

Barcelona and in particular,Gaudi creations are on my "SIX must visit" lists.Great to see some pics.

Leanne Hurren said...

Lovely photos Margaret. I went to Barcelona a few years ago but unfortunately it was before I got my digital camera. I got some good photos but would've liked more.

Dorothy said...

Can't wait to see the rest Mrs M.
Well done for finding them.
Dorothy (the real)

Kari said...

oh, these look like fabulous pictures - more! more!

Kari x

Helen Suzanne said...

weeeeeeee Mam so glad you found them :) They're a treat for sure.

MargaretR said...

You are a great bunch. Thanks for sharing my pleasure at finding my photos.
Leanne, mine are pre-digital too. can't you scan them in? It's a lot of work, but I will do it bit by bit.