Sunday, April 30, 2006

I'm back


The wanderer returns!
I had a very relaxing holiday in Tenerife in a very pleasant hotel where the food was excellent. My husband has a trapped nerve in his neck which causes him pain right down his arm, so we did not hire a car as we usually do every holiday. The result a rather boring holiday but as I mentioned, very relaxing. Any photos I have taken were taken just for the sake of having something to show and are nothing special. Some leaves from various trees and a couple of flowers and a wrought iron balcony that I liked, all very mediocre, but might come in useful.


This Banana plant grows ouside the Los Gigantes Hotel in Tenerife and I have taken photos of it for years. There were more bananas growing on it this year than I have seen before.

6 comments:

smarcoux said...

Welcome back Margaret. I kept going back thinking oh she must be back ... and here you are.
Sorry to hear you did not get around as much as usual but I am sure it was sunny and warm and ummm not sure what the weather is like in cornwall area but here its a bit chilly in cambridgeshire and today rain !!!

Talk soon
Sandy

Ali Honey said...

Missed you! Do show us all your holiday pics cause I've never been to Tenerife. Loved the yellow wall!
Being well rested you'll be right back into creating! Cheers Alison.

Shirley Goodwin said...

Oh good, I've been waiting for you to return, while simultaneously being jealous of where you were holidaying - New Zealand is SO far away!

Stitching with Schnauzer and Siamese said...

Good to have you back and looking forward to seeing all your lovely photos

Maggie H

Paige said...

Nice to have you back. I been checking on you. I must just have a hard time with counting 10 days. Rest is always a good holiday.

abeautifulcraft said...

It's lovely to see you home again .. so sorry to hear DH hurt his back! Your photos are always something very special to view .. I especially loved the pidgeon!