Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Art Nouveau


I took a walk this morning to the walled town of Conwy and there, I took some photos of a wonderful Art Nouveau building which is now used as a bingo hall. I thought some of you might appreciate some of these images. I think it is beautiful.


You are lucky that I'm alive to blog this evening as I was so engrossed in taking these next two photos I completely forgot that I was standing right in the middle of a busy street and I was nearly run over by a car.


I just love these two and it's such a pity that they have put the new sign so close to the little castle. It has weathered beautifully.

1 comment:

Micki said...

What a beautiful old building. The details are just wonderful. I love the stonework and the colors of the stones. Thanks for sharing, Margaret.