Wednesday, May 31, 2006

ATC's


I took a few days rest from blogging this week.The time was spent with my husband, as I have been neglecting him a lot recently. I also made some more ATC's, one has gone to my new friend Gillian at Stuff and Nonsense who is a very clever digital artist.
The rest have been posted to Australia to The Thread Studio. Dale has an exhibition of ATC's at Darling Harbour, Sydney, June 14th - 18th.
I must admit I find making ATC's very fiddly and the borders are never very neat. These were designed from the photos of my Art Nouveau taken in Conwy. I used Corel Draw and then digitized them for the Artista Bernina 180.

7 comments:

Shirley Goodwin said...

They look pretty good to me, Margaret, though I find fabric postcards as small as I want to go.

Stitching with Schnauzer and Siamese said...

Oh, I do agree with you Mags, ATC's are fiddley, I too have difficulty with the edges.Loved the designs and colours you have used. The Berninas are good for digitising aren't they? .
Hope Dale enjoys reciving all these ATC's we have made!

Maggie H.

Micki said...

These are fine looking. I like the addition of the beads to them.

Dorothy said...

I love them Margaret. Well done you. I can't see anything wrong with the edges myself and I love the addition of the beads.

jafabrit said...

These are lovely. did you stain the fabric also?
Yes, I like the beads too.

Gillian said...

I received mine today and it's beautiful. The edges are very neat so no worries there either. Thank you, Margaret. xxx

Lesley said...

Ooh these are lovely. I especially like the pattern you've designed.