Sunday, May 14, 2006

Spring Digital Art



Tonight I have two Digital Art images inspired by Spring colours.
I was asked by Vernon Sims owner of that lovely blog Barococo if I just used photography as a base for my Digital images and here is my answer to him "I do use a lot of photography, but I also use my own sketches and doodles quite often. I also use things I have drawn digitally in Corel Draw very often and scans of dimensional objects. I place them on the scanner, cover with a piece of black felt and then use the scan for digital work."
These images were done from scratch using both Corel Draw and Paint Shop Pro.

2 comments:

Digital Art Photography for Dummies said...

Nice digital art, in fact, a perfect example. I've been attempting to distinguish digital art from digital art photography. Your work really shows that digital art uses little if any photography.

Paige said...

I thought of you yesterday as I took a photo of some iron work on a building. Hope you had a nice weekend