Thursday, May 04, 2006

Things to do



This photo was taken in Tenerife last week.

I was hoping that I would have other things to show you tonight, but that was not to be.
When I was in Llandudno this morning I met an old friend who asked me if I'd heard of the death at the local hospice of an other friend's husband. This happened while I was on holiday, so I went to see her this afternoon and was pleased that she seemed to be coping so well. Then I went to see another friend who hasn't been well.
I don't think it was a wasted day, but I haven't been creative.

This is a list of things I would like to do during the coming week.
1. My Orange, black and white piece. I have so many ideas of things to do, I think I will have to make a series of them and choose the best for my textile group's project.
2. I am going to use one of my designs for some kind of textile art.
3. I have promised to make a book for Maggie Grey's charity. Chez Grey Home Page I have many ideas, but it's so difficult to choose the best.

1 comment:

Dorothy said...

You left off one of the things you have to do this week... naughty thing you! grin

Dorothy