Friday, June 09, 2006

Fabric Art

I am doing a course with Maggie Grey and I have finished 6 modules out of the 8 I was supposed to do. I was really enjoying this course so much, but I may have over-estimated my levels of energy and concentration when I took on another long course at the same time. Needles to say both are unfinished and I am so annoyed with myself. I have really tried to get back on course so many times and failed. Now of course it's rather late as the course is finished, but I am hoping to carry on to the end.
Here is an example I have completed this week for Module 7.



Below is a detail of the work.

5 comments:

penelope said...

Please link to a static page next week by clicking on the date of your entry. :)

A static page is linked to your blog's time and date. Go to your blog, click on the time and date of your post. You'll notice that the window changes to only show that one particular post. That is the url you should use to link to Illustration Friday. That way, in the future, when people go looking for your post, they will find it easily.

Visit the "About" section on Illustration Friday to find out more...

Thank you!

penelope

Paige said...

I notice you seem to use a lot of orange. Is it your fav?

jenclair said...

I love orange. Came to it late in life, but absolutely adore it now. So...I love this piece!

Helen Suzanne said...

looks really interesting Mags. What have you used? Is there metal in there?

Rrramone said...

Nice texture! Is this your IF entry? :-)