Sunday, June 18, 2006

Networking


Here is a photo of my new baby.
I must tell you what I have been doing the last few days!
On Thursday morning when I was in town I just happened to pass a small shop that repairs and sells reconditioned Laptops and Notebooks. There was a table outside the shop with about half a dozen for sale and I just fell for one of them. It's only a 12" screen and so light. Ideal to take on holiday with me or to classes and meetings.
It was a real bargain, just £195! I couldn't resist it and brought it home with me.

I have spent the last 2 days setting it up and I have managed to connect it to my network. It was not easy as I was starting on it from scratch. I have just got everything working together and I'm one very happy bunny :>)

There are so many hotspots where one can connect to the internet these days, so I may even be able to carry on blogging while I'm on holiday.

3 comments:

feltedfibers said...

How wonderful, you are very clever, I wouldent know where to start with setting up etc. well done.

Gillian said...

What a bargain! Clever you for knowing what to do too! xxx

Stitching with Schnauzer and Siamese said...

Will we be getting instant photos from your holidays? We can all come with you and share the fun...internationally on the internet. What power!

Maggie H