Sunday, July 23, 2006

Textile ATC's

I have just received my first 3 textile ATC's and I'm delighted.

(click for a larger image)
The one on the left is from Jo Boyle from New Zealand. The middle one from Dale Rollerson downunderdale using her Embellisher and the third is from June Brown of Milawa, Australia. Dale is the one organizing this ATC exchange.
What a great way to have art work from all over the world and without a great deal of expense. The size of these textile pieces also means there is not too much work involved and it's a great way to try out new techniques at the same time. I think I will spend one day at the 'retreat' making some more.
It's also time to start making postcards for the textile postcard group I belong to. It might be a good idea to do some of these there as well.

2 comments:

Micki said...

These are great. I would like try a swap sometime, but I'm afraid I would stress myself out trying to make the "great piece of art". LOL!

Deb H said...

They are great! I love doing ATCs.I'd love to exchange with you too, if you're interested in an ATC from Alaska.