Thursday, July 27, 2006

Textile retreat


I'm back after another inspiring break at Plas Tan y Bwlch.
Above is the view from the front window in my room and below from the side window.

Over the next week I will be posting some of the things that inspire me at the Plas and some of the work I did while I was there.


This is where we worked, the Stables block. In the next photo of Sue showing the work she is creating, if you look carefully, you will be able to see part of the stable that has been left just as it was.

6 comments:

Sue said...

It looks totally fabulous - a place of peace and beauty. I can see why you find it so inspirational and am green with envy! Oh well, back to the hard slog of redecorating the bedroom....

Lesley said...

Wow, what a lovely place. I would love to go and paint there for a while.

Helen Cowans said...

Looks fantastic - wonderful place to meet up and work with friends. Helen

Sara said...

What a fabulous place to go for inspiration! You are very fortunate that you get to spend time there and spend it creating lovely things. I so enjoy your blog - it gives me an idea of the places and arts across the big pond.

Helen Suzanne said...

what a lovely place! and the treeeees! (can you tell I miss them :))

Paige said...

Too cool. I take photos out of the windows, when we stay some where overnight.