Thursday, August 10, 2006

Bodelwyddan Castle


I made many new friends on the course at Bodelwyddan Castle over the weekend. This is Edith with Miriam the tutor. This was not taken during the course, but when we met again at The Tudor Tailor lecture yesterday. Edith sat next to me on the course and she was such good company. Next to her was Jan shown here with Rosemary at the lecture.


After seeing these photos I'm sure you can understand how we all became good friends in such a short time. We are all hoping that there will be many more courses with Miriam at the castle which means we will all be meeting often.
We had a great chat with our coffee, with scones, jam and cream and a yummy coffee cake! I also met Dianne who accompanied Edith and Jan at the lecture. She used to be a costume maker and designer at Mold Theatre and I have always thought I could have enjoyed a career like that. Dianne said it had been very interesting work.


Rosemary was obviously very interested in these embroidered cuffs. She does some very special detailed work herself.

No comments: