Tuesday, August 22, 2006

My textile group


Here is a taster of what you will find on the SerenTex blog this week. I went to the meeting this afternoon and we had a wonderful show and tell, I hate to tell you this, but I had nothing to show this time. I did carry my camera though and the basket containing the tea and coffee as I happen to be the tea lady for the group for a while.
I took some materials, transfer paints and my iron with me and the only thing I did was colour a piece of organza in a bluey green for Joan's new doll.

3 comments:

Zaz said...

sometimes we just need 'time out' from being creative - no shame in that! glad the camera went along .....I liked the patchwork piece - great colours!

enjoy the rest!

smarcoux said...

hehe hi margaret , suzanne is my sister :) and I have another sister as well she is at www.magpiesenvy.blogspot.com and another friend www.tonysworldofart.blogspot.com ... we do some challenges together .. all family and friends from back in canada
Sandy

Micki said...

I envy you your group. You ladies are doing some remarkable things. Joan's doll is beautiful and Miriams blue textured piece is great.