Monday, August 28, 2006

An orange day


Today has been an orangey sort of day, that started with these two fascinating boats racing in the estuary. I followed them with my camera through the closed window because it was very windy.
I checked this site that I had in a colour folder-Color Wheel Pro: Color Meaning and then I had a look at this one COLORSTROLOGY
I hope you find them interesting.


My day ended with this Digital Art I created. Tomorrow I will post the photos I took in between these two images.

4 comments:

Ali Honey said...

Love your digital art image. Wow. How are you going to use it?

Norah's said...

Your digital art is absolutely amazing! If I had the program I know I would be trying some of that because you so inspire me.

Micki said...

Did you stitch this? It looks like it has stitching on this. Nice piece.

Nicky said...

It looks kind of Gustav Klimt-ish