Thursday, September 21, 2006

Another beautiful sunset


Tonight's sunset was another that had to be photographed. I don't think I will be having many more opportunities this year as the sun is slowly going further behind the mountains all the time. It's wonderful watching it make its slow journey every year.


Here is a very different view. This was taken a couple of weeks ago when the moon was full. I couldn't sleep and went to look out of the window. I had to open it to take a photo, I even got out the tripod and set the camera up! But I think it was worth it.

4 comments:

joyce said...

The clouds and the color on the second one are amazing. The first one is great too but I love the soft gray. That would be a nice color combination for a quilt. So soft and soothing.

Shirley Goodwin said...

Luvverly photos. My camera is not good enough to take decent moon shots - yours looks great.

Grumpy said...

Beautiful photos Mags and each one clear as a bell.

Dorothy said...

Just gorgeous!