Sunday, September 03, 2006

Llandrillo yn Rhos


This morning I went to Rhos on Sea with my camera as I often do on a Sunday morning.


This flag is waving proudly in the breeze. I have been trying to capture it for weeks and at last you can just about read the words.


I'm keeping tabs on this willow sculpture regularly as some of you may have noticed.
Below is a detail of the rod.



(Please click on the images to see the larger size)

Sophie and Jessica obviously love the seaside. I don't know who they are, but they had written their names in the sand and they also wrote how much they love the seaside. A negative image shows the words clearly.

1 comment:

feltedfibers said...

oooooooooooooooh Margaret,
I love the colours of the negative image it would look lovely in a peice of felt, blending the hand dyed coloured fibres on the carders yum yum!
ok I will come back down to earth in a min!!

Jenny.