Friday, September 15, 2006

Postcards and Tags





This lovely tag book was made by my friend Hetty Bliek from Vlissingen in the south-west of The Netherlands. It is a Brag Tag book.


Hetty has just been on holiday to Verona, Italy where she went to an open air performance of Aida. After one act there was a thunderstorm and heavy rain which spoiled it for her. So she made these postcards when she came home to remind her of the evening. After seeing my Egyptian Digital Art work on this blog, she decided to send them to show me how similar the work was.


Lovely work Hetty, thanks for letting me post them here.

6 comments:

Micki said...

I like the little tag book and Hetty's postcards are great.

joyce said...

The tag book is wonderful. I also love the post cards.

Jo in NZ said...

Margaret, I read in Sharons commenta that you have finished your block....where's the pics?? Why are you holding out on us?
XX

jenclair said...

Remarkable detail in the tag book! What fun!

Dorothy said...

Love this Margaret. Aren't you lucky to have received such a lovely thing.
Dorothy

Anonymous said...

what a lovely gift to receive, Mags. Isn't is amazing how great the textile people are?
cheers
Dale
ps sorry I have to sign in as anon.....