Saturday, September 02, 2006

Swans

It was wet and windy in Llandudno this morning, but I haven't seen or heard people having such fun in a long time. People of all ages, some looked really old, were laughing and enjoying the wind. Umbrellas were turning inside-out all over the place, but no one seemed to mind. If it had been a fine day, they would all have been going about their business quietly, more or less ignoring strangers, but that was not so this morning.
It reminded me of children playing noisily in the yard on a windy day. I had not realized the wind caused grown-ups to behave themselves like this.


When I came home, I noticed the family of swans also enjoyed bobbing up and down in the rough sea.


Click as usual to see a larger image.

2 comments:

Mandy said...

I agree, its funny how the weather affects your mood. Theres something really exhilarating about walking around in the wind.

Paige said...

Frisky, that is what we call. Nice & friendly. Happy weekend