Monday, October 23, 2006

Evening sky

As I don't have a lot to report tonight, I thought you would like to see some of the recent sunsets. The top one is how it looked tonight.


I quite like the sky in these pale grey and pink colours. But I must admit that the yellow sky a few evenings ago just took my breath away, it was so beautiful. These two were taken about 5 minutes apart and I just stood at the window taking one photo after another because the sky kept changing all the time.


"Night skies full of twinkling stars
Evenings of luscious sunsets
Views that surround my soul"
This was taken from one of Paige's poems. I would have thought myself the last person on earth to enjoy poetry, but I visit Paradise Valley... regularly and enjoy and understand each one. She has such a way with words.


This one below was taken a couple of weeks ago and I posted that to show how the position of the sun has changed and it now sets over the mountains.

4 comments:

Micki said...

Beautifully breathtaking.

Diane said...

Amazing, I did the same thing the other evening. Just transfixed by the color changes and glowing clouds.
Happens over there, too, huh?

Dorothy said...

I like coming in here for my treat each day M. Thanks for sharing these.

Beverley said...

Your photo's are always amazing I also keep popping in here for 'my daily fix' I'm always proud to say Wales is my homeland and your photo's show it at its best!