Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Virtual meeting


I must share this with you all!

It's not yet 10 o'clock and I have had such a good beginning to my day.
I went all the way to Sweden to visit my friend Sara Hansson of Mainly Zaz. We both have webcams and I have just joined Skype and this morning Sara rang me. We could see each other and chat together. Sara showed me all around her new house and I showed her my view. Next time I will go up to my loft(studio) so she can see where I work.
I was going to do some housework this morning, but I'm so excited I don't think I can do anything as mundane as that now. Instead I will show you my view in the sun early this morning.
Sara, this is what I was trying to share with you this morning if my hands had not been shaking so much.

5 comments:

Zaz said...

enjoyed the chat Mags and the guided tour !

your view is fantastic and it was a pleasure to share it with you!

sue b said...

Great photos! What a great idea to use webcams. That must have been lots of fun.

Come and join my new fiber art friends web ring and yahoo group! The link is on my blog. We'd love to have you as a member and we've got a great yahoo group going too.

Shirley Goodwin said...

Isn't technology wonderful!

Anonymous said...

Your pictures are good, (my Ma Jeannie says!) and you are right, Housework is too mundane.

No woman with an immaculate house has an interesting life.

Clean, yes, houseproud: No - for what is the point - it only gets messed up again!

Enjoy your life, it is the only chance we get.

Liking your Blog very much - signed Jeannie (Marvin - get off the keyboard!!)
ps I do not have any artistic skills but I like looking and enjoying other peoples' work

jafabrit said...

what a lovely view and I am with the other commentator, isn't technology wonderful! It is so great to see all the talented people out there in the world and share ideas, opinions, etc.