Wednesday, November 15, 2006

My woven project


My woven fabric is continuing to develop, but I don't think I am going to be able to cut it up for my postcards. It might become a cover for the large album where I put all my received postcards though.


I put some wine coloured acrylic and some purple together on a flat surface. I did not blend them together, just drew a knife through them once or twice, then used a spiral stamp here and there. I am quite pleased with the result.


I played with the image in PSP and this has me thinking of large cut-out spirals and Xpandaprint. We'll see.

8 comments:

StegArt said...

I like the spiral stamping you did. The PSP experiment looks great too. Can't wait to see what's next.

Zaz said...

Love the weaving Mags! and the new wallpaper too!

MaryB said...

Love the new look blog and the woven fabric is brilliant - the final image is outstanding. Ditto 'stegart' cannot wait to se what's next... Mary

DubiQuilts said...

I am looking forward to seeing what you do with your weaved fabric.

Micki said...

The fabric looks great and I like the spirals you added. Your new blog look is great looking too.

Carol said...

This is looking lovely Mags, it also sounds as if you have enjoyed the process of making it,

Dianne said...

I think is wonderful. I really love the spiral stamping on the fabric.
Dianne

Gunnels blog said...

This is so fantastic! I like the weaving and the spirals!