Tuesday, November 28, 2006

New Look Blog

Some of you may have noticed that I changed the look of my blog recently. My blog is now the Beta Blogger and I must say I'm very pleased with it and as it gave me the facility to change the appearance of the blog by choosing a new Template, that's what I did. But I missed my black background and decided to go back to the old template, unfortuately I lost all the extra information I had in my 'side-bar'. I am now in the process of re-doing it.
I have managed to put my two group logos back, Loose Ends and Bloggers who Embellish. It will take some time to get it ship shape again I'm afraid.

3 comments:

StegArt said...

Hi Margaret, I couldn't find an e-mail for you...don't forget to include the Fiber Art Friends web ring info back on your blog!

Helen Suzanne said...

Hi Mags, I must admit I much prefer your black blog... everything stands out beautifully.

Helen Suzanne said...

aww you got moderation on, lol I can't spam you now :P