Thursday, December 07, 2006

Rough Weather


I wanted to show you this photo of the Windmills that can be seen clearly from Rhos on Sea promenade and along the North Wales coast. Unfortunately they are going to put a lot more there. From what I can understand the amount of energy they give out is very small.


I thought this little vehicle on the railway line last Sunday morning was so bright and colourful I had to post it here. Such a simple idea, but it works so well. it can be driven on the road and railway line, there was also a JCB type of vehicle there as well and it did not take them long to fit these sleepers.


We get to know the people who walk along the beach and we have names for various people. This man is the Beachcomber and I would imagine he is an artist of some sort who uses some of the things washed up on the shore to make a work of art. I wish I knew what he does with them. He's a regular. Some people collect firewood, but not this man. He is very particular. We have a young woman who also seems to be some sort of artist and she takes photos and closeups of various things, just as I do. It is very interesting people watching her. It's a wonder I get anything done.


I took this photo through the window this morning. there is a problem here and if it rains as much as it has done recently the road floods right across.


The stormy weather has brough a lot of birds to the beach. I won't try to name any of them. as you know I'm no expert on birds.

7 comments:

sue b said...

Margaret you take the best photos!

Purple Missus said...

O.K. so the windmills are not very attractive but the colour of the sea and the sky you have captured on that photo is lovely. Even the rain cannot dampen my love of Wales and all things Welsh!

mrsatroxi said...

What a lovely place to live. And you capture it so well!

Beverley said...

What an interesting selection of Photo's.

The Windmills I love to see but at the same time find there is something 'sinister' about them!

The little vehicle on the railway line ...interesting!

The man on the beach - now you've told us about him & we have his photo we need to know more about him- I think you're going to have to go and talk to him Mags!

Weather photo's are always a great excuse for picking up the camera.

MargaretR said...

Thanks to you all for the kind comments. I'm glad you enjoyed my variety of photos today. Mags

Dianne said...

You live in a wonderful area, and I was thinking those same people you watch, probably watch you and think the same things!! Imagine all getting together for a cuppa and a chat!!

Helen Cowans said...

Hi

I love the way you see the sme people again and again and imagine a life for them. Helen