Sunday, December 31, 2006

Thanks


I'd like to thank you all for the lovely comments received on Digital Gran's Birthday last week. Not only the comments I had on that occasion, but all the comments and visits during that year. I have enjoyed every minute of it and hope to continue for another twelve months.

I started blogging because the idea of learning something new appealed to me and that it would help me to carry on creating. I have been creating more, but I have also spent far more time on the computer. It has been an inspiration reading all the other blogs and I have made firm friends from so many countries.

My wish for 2007 will be Peace on Earth and that every country will work together to bring this about and concentrate on saving the world for future generations instead of warring against each other.

A Very Happy 2007 to you all from a stormy Conwy in North Wales.

1 comment:

Helen Suzanne said...

Happy new year Mags - every health and happiness and a year full of creativity to you.