This cover has to be posted on the list by January 1st, so I'd better get a move on hadn't I?
I have at last recovered from my busy Christmas and really do feel energetic once more.
This is not a Resolutions List, I don't do those, as I forget all about them before the week is out. This is a list of things that need doing.
- I must finish my page and put it up tonight.
- I have to make a window swag for my daughter-in-law Sian. Who has also been my 'free' hairdresser for many years now.
- I am also going to make her another Xmas tablecloth. If I leave it until next Xmas, then it will never be done. She's also going to have Xmas tablemats.
- I have bought 700grms wool in very fine, soft baby 4ply to knit for my new grandchild who will be born in February to Paula.
- I have also promised my friend Gill of to write 6 weird things about myself.
I think this is enough to be getting on with for now, don't you?