Thursday, December 07, 2006

Weaving


I have been rather quiet this week due to one thing or another, but I thought I'd show you that my WISP is coming along slowly. I have added rows of automatic stitching in gold and then a few rows in purple. I will stitch into it a lot more, but as it's such a large piece, this is taking time.
I don't know if it's clear enough for you to see what a difference it made to the half using bondaweb underneath. It was much easier and quicker to stitch. The other half moved about and is rather curved. that can go on the back of the album.

4 comments:

sue b said...

I love how this piece is coming along. Such great colors. The stitching really pops off the surface.

Carol said...

Its coming on nicely Mags, enjoying the progress.

MargaretR said...

Hi Carol and Sue. This is an experiment and it's fun.
Mags

Dianne said...

This is a very beautiful experiment. The fabric is gorgeous.