Monday, January 29, 2007


When I saw Beverley's teddies on Scraps of Bev.... I thought maybe someone would like to see my little family of teddies. The little one in the front is called Will, short for Willpower and another is called Percy short for Perseverance. Both these were supposed to help me to lose weight and I once took them on holiday so I would not be tempted to eat too much and gain weight.

I feel very virtuous as I have tidied up the mess I seem to collect around myself in the lounge. I had a pile of 'You' magazines that give me a great deal of pleasure every Sunday. They come with the Mail on Sunday and instead of throwing them out, I have them in a pile because there is an interesting article, a recipe or a design idea that I want. The intention is to cut these out and save them. Today, it only took an hour to sort them out and they are now ready to take to the recycling centre. The house is clean and tidy and the ironing finished and I can carry on with my hobbies without guilt.


this afternoon I finished 8 Postcards, 5 will be sent to the people who commented on my blog recently as promised.


These are Charms I'm making for my Fiber Art Friends group, I need 25 to swap, but I think I shall probably be making far more than that, these little pieces are addictive.

9 comments:

Sue B said...

Love those postcards. Your charms are wonderful, can't wait to see one of those in person.

Micki said...

Those are great postcards.

Joanna van said...

I can't wait to get my charm! And, those postcards are really beautiful. I just love visiting your blog!!

StegArt said...

Those postcards look tremendous. And so do those charms. Lovely work Mags!

Dianne said...

Great collection of Teddies...
Just LOVE the postcards!! And, those charms are great too.....

Scraps of Bev said...

Mags I love the Teddy Bears!! Very impressed with your putting the house in order, a 'gentle' reminder to me to do the same...

Postcards and charms are just beautiful..

Purple Missus said...

Love the postcards Mags and the charms are great. You've made a good job of something so small and fiddly.

Carol said...

Wonderful charms and postcards

Grumpy said...

How did you get on with those wee gold eyelets that you whack with a hammer? I've never really had much success with them. Yours look great.