Friday, February 16, 2007

Baby clothes and John's art


Here is the second lot of first size baby clothes I have been knitting for my grandbaby to be. I am still knitting the little shawl to go with them, that's taking me much longer.


John drew me a picture of my house yesterday while his mum and dad went to the hospital for a check-up. I love the way children draw without hesitating. This was done in a few seconds and it's exactly what you see when you look up at the flat from the road below. The top window is my workroom.


These are John's clowns.

4 comments:

StegArt said...

Oh that baby set is just precious. Lovely work! And those drawings, I wish we still had the carefree attitude of children while we draw.

Alis said...

Love your house! Great job John.
Hugs, Alis

meggie said...

I love the way children draw. I am so glad I have kept little samples from when mine were young.

Lovely baby set!

Libby said...

What beautiful baby clothes and drawings!