Friday, February 23, 2007

A birthday gift

I had the most exciting post of all this morning. Almost every day the postman has brought me lovely surprises as it's my birthday month. This morning I had a beautiful doll. I'm not sure if I should call her a doll, she's far more than a doll. She is going to be 'My Muse' and she is fantastic. The photo does not do her justice. Her head is tilted as she looks at me and Sara who made her says she's a 'Listener' Just what I need Sara, someone sensible to listen to all the wonderful thoughts I have about the things I'm going to make. I hope she's also a 'Persuader' and will persuade me to get on with it too.


This lovely birthday card was inside the parcel with 'My Muse'. Thank you Sara.


Here is another magical character created by Sara. Let me introduce him to you. This is T-bag Ted. To see what he is up to, please visit Sara's blog at Mainly Zaz

3 comments:

StegArt said...

Oh how fun. You've received some marvelous gifts.

Micki said...

Wow, you really are having a great birthday month. These are wonderful.

Sue B said...

Lucky you Mags!