Thursday, February 01, 2007

Embellisher

Today I have been getting on with the challenge set for the Needlfelt group that's run by Myfanwy of Nuvo Felt. She sets us a challenge every week to use the Embellisher, this week's challenge is 'Spice'.
I bought a silk scarf in spicy colours at a charity shop yesterday and combined it with dyed wool tops and knitting yarn in these colours. My original idea was to make a pattern in these colours, but when it was finished I could see a clear image of Posh spice. Can you see her? I will add a few stitches to it tomorrow.


5 comments:

Micki said...

Looks sort of like dancing flames. Try saying "Posh spice" 3 times fast. :)

StegArt said...

I see her! I see her! I see dancing flames too!

Sue B said...

Mags you are my fiber arts hero! I am always blown away by the images you manage to create in cloth & fibers.

Scraps of Bev said...

Yes I also see her, amazing!!

Purple Missus said...

You've also got two other ladies in there Mags. One of them looks remarkably like Marie Antoinette to me :)