Saturday, February 24, 2007

Mark making

I would like to thank everyone for the encouraging comments recently as I am never going to be able to reply to everyone personally this time. But I assure you they are very much appreciated.




This is some of the work I did today , unfortunately the colours will change completely when I transfer them to fabric as it's Transfer Paint that was used.



This is my normal style of quick sketching using an ink pen. I am trying to loosen up a bit. I do need to practice as I have not done much sketching in years.

6 comments:

Sue B said...

Awesome stuff Mags. I love that third sample, it makes me think of a sunset with the orange streaks peeking through the clouds.

StegArt said...

Lovely colors in those first photos. But I'm mostly in awe of your drawing abilities. You're awesome!

Leanne Hurren said...

ove the second sample - the colours and shapes. Your sketching is fab as well.

Micki said...

Wow, I love the mark making samples and your sketches are so great.

Shirley said...

I also love that blue and orange piece. And how well you can draw!

mrsatroxi said...

I love the sketch of the dog, he looks like he could jump off of the page.

You could illustrate children's books. :)