Wednesday, February 07, 2007

More Birthday Cards

I am so lucky. I have had three more Birthday Cards.
This first one is from Purple Missus and what a beauty it is. I have never seen such a card. This first image is the front of the card.


When you open it, out comes the most beautiful fairy and such a lovely dress complete with hanger. If I was a fairy, I would love this dress.


Here is another lovely hand stitched card from Francoise of CREATILFUN, I had already seem a similar one on her blog, but no photo will do justice to the stitching or lovely colours. Thank you Francoise.

The last one is from SuZ of SuZ Stuff~~~~~~~a journey from point A to point B~~~~~and is made with the embellisher combined with machine stitching. It is lovely. Thank you suZ.

7 comments:

Scraps of Bev said...

Mags These cards are beautiful, the fairy one is just remarkable...don't know when your birthday is but have a super day and what a collection of cards you've had.

Sue B said...

gosh I can't wait for it to be my birthday month! They're all wonderful cards.

Micki said...

Ooh, such wonderful cards.

Dianne said...

They're all beauties! Roll on October!!!

StegArt said...

Oooh these are all fantastic. That one from Lynda is so unique!

Angelcat said...

Wow these are just lovely!

Corina said...

Happy you, with so many nice birthday cards! The one with the fairy is really something special!