Friday, February 16, 2007

More Post


This lovely card arrived this morning from Dianne, FaeryDi's Fibre Feats or "Fiascos" in Australia. Thank you Dianne. Take a look at her lovely work and also her husband Phil's beautiful woodwork.



I also received this great looking charm from Jenny. I show you both sides.
Here is her website and what she says about her charms.
Craft Therapy: Final Charm Design: "So here's my final design for my charm swap on the Surface Design Yahoo Group... hand painted timtex (used Lumiere Paints) then added a shrink plastic charm on one side, cut out from a flower punch I have. On the back, to help anchor it, a few beady dangles.... voila!"

2 comments:

StegArt said...

I love that card that Dianne made.

Dianne said...

Glad it arrived safe Mags!! Beautiful charm....