Monday, February 26, 2007

More surprises

I'm sorry if you visited my blog yesterday and were unable to see some of the images, there seems to have been a problem with Blogger. I have re-entered all the images and they seem to be visible now.


Here is the page that Terri made for me. Isn't it absolutely fantastic? We are both taking part in a swap with the FAF group. Terri's blog
is well worth a visit. It's called StegArt



Terri call my page 'The Girls'. I asked for a page using red, orange and yellow with a black background. The topic was 'Curves', because I love curves. This is a wonderful interpretation of the topic. We were both rather worried as the parcel took rather long to comr over from the USA, but it was well worth the wait. Thank you Terri.


I have had lots of gifts, but as you can imagine this was one of the favourites.

5 comments:

StegArt said...

I'm so happy to hear that The Girls made it through their journey. I was getting a little worried about them. Take good care of them and so glad you like them.

downunderdale said...

Hi Mags - I haven't visited you for a wee while but happy birthday and I love everything!
Cheers
Dale

Purple Missus said...

Lucky you Mags. The girls are gorgeous. Love the one winking.

Helen Suzanne said...

very happy birthday Mags!!
I think I'm really going do-lally though, could have sworn I wished you this about 3 weeks ago!! Are you our digital Queen with two birthdays?

Dianne said...

I love this page from Terri!! The girls are great, and so much fun!!