Monday, February 05, 2007

Surprises

I have received two more Birthday Cards.


This one is from Emmy of Cramzy. Have a look at her lovely blog.


This lovely card is from Sue Bleiweiss. Go and have a look at her blog, today she has made the most beautiful teapots and a box using faces made for her by Terri of StegArt. Both these blogs are worth a good browse.

And I've had two more charms. There is a downside to this swapping because I have just finished packing and addressing 25 charms to different parts of the world. It's worth it all to have all these wonderful little pieces of art from near and far.




Below is a very famous lady, but she is incognito today wearing her sunglasses!

11 comments:

Sue B said...

Glad you like the card Mags and thanks for the kind words. I think the lady in the sunglasses is too fab!

Purple Missus said...

Is this the dummy in Mme.Tussauds? Its just that Micheal Jackson is standing on her left and Marilyn Monroe on her right. Don't very often see her smiling though Mags - usually pouts! I could spend hours 'reading' your pieces.

MargaretR said...

Thanks PM. I almost put Michael and Marilyn in, but I didn't think she'd like to share the limelight(smile) but they are there aren't they. I had thought they could have been the press, but now I see how wrong I was.

StegArt said...

Lovely birthday cards. I think I recognize that top charm...LOL. And thank you for your comments on the faces I sent Sue.

Joanna van said...

I'm thinking she looks a little like the Mona Lisa in glasses

nadine said...

More birthday cards - you are a lucky lady.
And how is this for a surprise, you have just been "tagged".

Have a look at the Six things on my blog for feb. 6th.

Kim said...

Yes, the shades make her even more posh.

Scraps of Bev said...

These birthday cards and charms are just beautiful....

I love the 'lady' and yes I see her as being a 'Posh' person..!!

Dianne said...

Wonderful birthday cards. Happy February birthday!! I just love your lady - she is wonderful.

MaryB said...

Fantastic birthday cards, hope you have a wonderful birthday - Mary:-)

Carol said...

Wow! stunning birthday cards. I love the sunglasses on posh they suit her.