Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Weird things about me

I have been tagged twice with the same tag. The first time by Gill of An elegant sufficiency and more recently by Nadine of Knitting with a Poodle in Canada, so I thought I had better get it out of the way. I must admit and maybe it's one of the weird things about me? Anyway I don't like Tags. Sorry Gill and Nadine.

THE RULES: Each player of this game starts
with the 6 weird things about you.
People who get tagged need to write a
blog entry
of their own 6 weird things as well
as state this rule clearly.
In the end, you need to choose
6 people to be tagged and list their names.
Don't forget to leave a comment that says you are
tagged in their comments
& tell them to read your blog.

1. I hate telephones. I will let the phone ring rather than answer it if my husband is home. I like to see people when I'm talking to them and that's all there is to it.

2. I have a camera stuck to my hand with Supa Glue so I have to take it with me everywhere.

3. If I see someone doing anything creative I desperately want to have a go, whatever it is is. This is the reason I have so many tools, gadgets and materials of all kinds surrounding me.

4. I'm a bookaholic. I love books and I have far too many. Mostly art and craft books.

5. I have 4 computers all networked, I can't use them all at the same time, but I would if I could. I love them.

6. I can't throw away anything if I think I can use it in some way, unfortunately I think most things could come in handy for something. My house is full, the bins are empty.

4 comments:

Dianne said...

4 Computers!! Wow, what do you use them all for?

Carol said...

Oh! my goodness Mags I could have been reading my own blog just then. I am an ISFJ according to Myers Briggs - which accounts for the telephone thing! Norman and I have computers everywhere - he has more than I do - since we both have computing backgrounds.

I enjoy your blog.

Scraps of Bev said...

Well it could also be me....except I would so love to have 4 computers -I only have 2!! and as for books well I actually run a reading group for 10 ladies so always lots of books around and yes camera's, lens, filters etc etc always near to hand. Only difference I'm happy with the phone!

Liz said...

I didn't know I had a twin!!! (though I have a few more people to share the 4 computers with in this house....)