Saturday, March 17, 2007

Another wonderful delivery


Here is the Padfolio that Alis of Alis Clair made me, isn't it wonderful? Do have a look at her website.


This is the fantastic pin that my friend Sara from Sweden made me, Sara's website is Mainly Zaz and is well worth a visit.


This is the lovely charm I had from Terry. Here is Terry's blog - Artwhispers. She was the featured artist on Sue Whittick's site ARTIST'S PROGRESS recently.


This charm was made for my by Dale Rollerson of Australia and I'm sure most of you have heard of Dale. This is her website The Thread Studio

10 comments:

Alis said...

Didn't you have a wonderful post day?!
So glad you like your padfolio. Off to check out the other websites now.
Hugs, Alis

Sue B said...

Boy that's a great mail day. Lucky you! That padfolio is beautiful.

Shashi Nayagam said...

Just popped in to let you know that you do beautiful work! Have a nice weekend

Deb H said...

What a lovely bunch of surprises in the mail!

Purple Missus said...

Lucky you Mags. All wonderful pieces and all from wonderful bloggers.

Dianne said...

Great mail day!!! Love the padfolio from Alis - wonderful colours...

Micki said...

Oooh such wonderful goodies. I like Sara's doll pin.

Scraps of Bev said...

Gosh Mags how exciting for you opening your post, I just love the Padfolio and of course the pin and charms are beautiful. I'm off to have a look at all their web sites thanks for giving the links!

jenclair said...

Wonderful goodies!

SuZ said...

Treasures !!!! everyone of them !