Monday, March 05, 2007

Batch of Postcards

I almost forgot to take photos of my latest batch of postcards.
The ones below were made using the embellisher and were ispired by memories of my Nain(grandmother) who was a rather sad lady, because Taid was wounded in action at the very end of the 1914 - 1918 war and died a few months after his return. She always seemed to stand at her window as if she was still waiting for him.


The other two are in a one/one swap. One is a Felt Melt sample and the other using the embellisher. I'm afraid they are all in the cellophane ready to post which is the reason for the poor quality of the photos.

2 comments:

Scraps of Bev said...

Hi Mags..I'm back at last and have spent the last 10mins catching up on your blog..What exciting news a grandson born on March 1st how lovely many congratulations..

As usual such lovely work and photo's.

Angelcat said...

What a lovely selection of postcards and such a sad story about your Nain.