Monday, March 12, 2007

Digital Gran

I have called my blog Digital Gran because I love creating Digital Art and I haven't put up any work recently. Our monthly challenge for Textile Challenge this time is anything created using Doors and Windows. So I searched for work I have done over the last year or so using Doors and Windows. One of my favourite places is Barcelona and I love Guell Park and Gaudi's art and architecture. This little window below is a favourite.
The rest are Digital art work I have created using some of my photos from Barcleona. I hope you enjoy them.






The cat in the window. This one has nothing to do with Brcelona as you can see, but I like it.

14 comments:

Ro Bruhn said...

I love these especially the blue one and the purple and red.
Such vibrant use of colour

Judy Rys said...

Wonderful images, I'm glad you shared them.

Susan said...

These are great shots. The next to the last is my favorite - so cheerful looking! Thanks for sharing them.

Zaz said...

I too love Gaudi and also looked to him for inspiration for this challenge .........no further forward yet tho! Wonderful digital images as always - you are great!

SuZ said...

oh my Mags ! these are AWESOME...the colors-the composition-the subject matter-incredibly beautiful!!!!each one is a treasure!!! ...

Scraps of Bev said...

Great work Mags ..each one beautiful in different ways. Although I normally love soft gentle colours on this ocassion I really like the the vibrant colours produced by the photo and your digital work!

Stitching with Schnauzer and Siamese said...

That window is great, no wonder you just had to photograph it. wonderful work as always

Maggie H

meggie said...

What wonderful work!
My favourite is the cat in the window, but they are all so special.

Deb Geyer said...

Those are great images! They would look great also as textile pieces!

Micki said...

They are all really great,Mags. Hard to pic a favorite.

Dianne said...

Mags, the digital art is just fantastic!! Love them all... Also the window pic is wonderful, the structure/steel sculpture below the window reminds me a bit of swans...

Alis said...

These are just wonderful. I have only driven through Barcelona and never stoped - sob! - but love Gaudi so hope to stop next time.
Hugs, Alis

Judy Scott said...

Margaret this work is brill, I love them all I want to go see the wonders Gaudi created ~ one day!!! Thanks for your lovely message, big hugs to you, Judy xxxx

Elizabeth said...

Mags-
your digital images are just amazing as is your photography. i would early love to live in your corner of the world!